Evolution of Anna Kendrick’s voice.
So I decided to make this, since I love her voice and she is just very talented.
Following songs in order:
1. I Love Paris (Musical: High Society, 1998)
2. Life Upon A Wicked Stage (My Broadway Leading Ladies, 1998)
3. Ladies Who Lunch (Movie: CAMP, 2003)
4. For Good ft. Kristin Chenoweth (Trevor Live Concert, 2012)
5. Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas (Christmas In Washington, 2013)
Program used: Garageband 6.0.5
Please give me credit, twitter user: @DaniellaDelfin
get to know me meme — [2/5] favorite movies » pitch perfect
So, what’s your deal? Are you one of those girls who’s »all dark and mysterious, then she takes off her glasses and that amazingly scary ear spike and you realize that, you know, she was beautiful the whole time?